|A Big Payoff . . .
And you’ll do well with an SSPR in several ways:
1. You pay the same for a marketing piece whatever results it delivers. An SSPR can help you get more for your money.
2. An independent review gives you ideas you won’t get from the people who did the marketing piece.
3. Some things that cost extra do little for effective- ness. An SSPR can tell you where you can save.
5. Your marketing piece says things about you to often sophisticated decision-makers. An SSPR can help it say better things.
5. Improvements to Silent Salespeople pay off not once but year after year.
|. . . from a Small Investment
The tiniest 1/6-page black and white ad in Area Development currently costs $2,070 to run just once.
Compare the investment in your SSPR:
25% with order, balance in 15 days of delivery
The SSPR comes to you by e-mail within 30 days of receipt and acceptance of order.
|What They Say About John
“I've never seen a brochure dissected as he did.”
"I can’t remember ever thinking, ‘Hey this guy really knows what he’s talking about’ until this.”
Ron Simoncini, President, Axiom Communications, Secaucus, NJ
I don’t believe that I have ever read a more thorough, comprehensive and understandable dissertation on how to plan and put together an effective marketing campaign for an economic development organization.”
Ronald Starner, General Manager, Conway Data, Norcross, GA
“A Cadillac in marketing expertise.”
Dale Adams, Village President, Rockton, IL
To order, reach John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gann Associates 435 Pennsylvania Ave. No. 149 Glen Ellyn, IL 60137, (800) 762-GANN, voice or fax.
Download and print an 8 1/2 x 11-inch PDF on Silent Salespersons (click here) on this subject. Adobe Acrobat required. For more evaluation services, click here. To return to home page, click here.